About Dakota Glen
Dakota Glen in Loveland CO is a new home neighborhood located about 50 miles north of Denver and within an hour’s drive of Denver International Airport. The developer is Glen Companies, a regional company based in Loveland CO that has been designing and building exceptionally beautiful, masterfully planned residential communities of the highest quality since 1990.
Located in southwest Loveland off of 14th St. SW, ¼ mile west of Wilson Ave., Dakota Glen has a quiet, country feel. New homes have amazing views of mountains and open spaces, but the neighborhood is convenient to everything daily life requires: schools (K-12), shopping, restaurants, and recreation. If you don’t work in Loveland, it’s also a convenient commute to communities throughout the region.
At Dakota Glen, you’ll find:
- Easy access to the mountains for camping, fishing, hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreation.
- Grocery store and convenient services less than 5 minutes away.
- Downtown Loveland with restaurants, theaters, art galleries, and antique shops less than 10 minutes away.
- Serene mountain and water views.
- A complete shopping and dining experience with popular retailers and restaurants just 15 minutes away at both Centerra and I-25 and Hwy 34.
- Most lots back to green belts and open space – more than 50 acres in all.